Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, we inform that:
The controller of your personal data is Agencja Rozwoju Gdyni Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office at ul. Armii Krajowej 24, 81-372 Gdynia;
Your personal data shall be processed in order to execute the Maritime Economy Forum Gdynia project and to fulfil the obligations of the controller arising from applicable law, in concerning accounting and bookkeeping provisions, that is pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a) and c) and the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. In case consent to receive marketing information is granted, personal data are collected for marketing purposes on the basis of such consent, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Provision of your personal data is voluntary, however a refusal to provide data is equivalent with losing an opportunity to participate in the project/competition.
Personal data provided by you shall be made available to the following recipients: entities authorised on the basis of commonly applicable law, entities to which the Controller entrusted the processing of personal data (in particular entities providing IT services, accountancy offices, couriers) and the City of Gdynia.
We would like to inform you that we use services and technologies offered by entities such as Facebook, which has its registered office in the United States. According to GDPR, they are treated as third countries, in relation to which it must be proven that certain level of protection is ensured, or there must be a mention on appropriate security measures;
We would like to inform you that the entity mentioned in point 5 joined the Privacy Shield project on the basis of an executive decision of the European Commission of 12 July 2016 and it guarantees that it shall obey all high standards concerning personal data protection that are applicable in the European Union, and as such using its services and technologies concerning personal data processing is compliant with law;
You have the right to access, correct, delete, limit the processing, transfer and object to the processing of your personal data. If the Controller processes your data only on the basis of consent granted by you, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
You personal data shall be stored for the period of project/competition execution and additionally for the period when the Controller is obliged to keep them pursuant to commonly applicable law or a decision of Gdynia’s authorities, and if a consent for processing for marketing purposes has been granted - until such a consent is withdrawn.
Your data shall not be processed in an automated manner, profiling included.
By reviewing and accepting this notice, you consent to the processing of your personal data by us in accordance with the following information.
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of
27 April 2016 (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is Agencja Rozwoju Gdyni Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at ul. Armii Krajowej 24, 81-372 Gdynia, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 586-224-27-78; REGON 22085628000000; KRS 0000343845.
2. Purpose and basis for processing your personal data - your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the Gdynia Maritime Economy Forum project, which will take place on 11 October 2019, as well as for the purposes of fulfilling the controller's obligations under applicable laws.
3. Your data will be processed automatically but not in the form of profiling.
4. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the project, and additionally for the period in which the Controller is obliged to store them on the basis of generally applicable laws or on the basis of the decision of the authorities of the Municipality of Gdynia, and in the case of consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes - until the withdrawal of consent.
5. Agencja Rozwoju Gdyni Sp. z o.o. takes special care to ensure that all personal data are processed in accordance with the purposes for which they were collected and used in accordance with the scope of granted permits (consents) and areas of processing permitted by law, and ensures confidentiality, integrity and accountability of personal data processed by us.
6. The personal data provided by you will be made available to the following recipients: entities authorized under generally applicable laws, entities to whom the Controller entrusted the processing of personal data (in particular entities providing IT services, accounting offices, couriers) and the Municipality of Gdynia.
7. We inform you that we use services and technologies offered by such entities as: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, which are based in the United States. In the light of GDPR, they shall be treated as third countries for which it shall be demonstrated that an adequate level of protection is provided or that adequate safeguards are in place.
8. You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object. If the Controller processes data only on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. You can exercise your rights by writing to us at email@example.com.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the provisions of GDPR.