By reviewing and accepting this notice, you consent to the processing of your personal data by us in accordance with the following information.
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of
27 April 2016 (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is Agencja Rozwoju Gdyni Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at ul. Armii Krajowej 24, 81-372 Gdynia, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 586-224-27-78; REGON 22085628000000; KRS 0000343845.
2. Purpose and basis for processing your personal data - your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the Gdynia Maritime Economy Forum project, which will take place on 11 October 2019, as well as for the purposes of fulfilling the controller's obligations under applicable laws.
3. Your data will be processed automatically but not in the form of profiling.
4. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the project, and additionally for the period in which the Controller is obliged to store them on the basis of generally applicable laws or on the basis of the decision of the authorities of the Municipality of Gdynia, and in the case of consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes - until the withdrawal of consent.
5. Agencja Rozwoju Gdyni Sp. z o.o. takes special care to ensure that all personal data are processed in accordance with the purposes for which they were collected and used in accordance with the scope of granted permits (consents) and areas of processing permitted by law, and ensures confidentiality, integrity and accountability of personal data processed by us.
6. The personal data provided by you will be made available to the following recipients: entities authorized under generally applicable laws, entities to whom the Controller entrusted the processing of personal data (in particular entities providing IT services, accounting offices, couriers) and the Municipality of Gdynia.
7. We inform you that we use services and technologies offered by such entities as: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, which are based in the United States. In the light of GDPR, they shall be treated as third countries for which it shall be demonstrated that an adequate level of protection is provided or that adequate safeguards are in place.
8. You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object. If the Controller processes data only on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. You can exercise your rights by writing to us at email@example.com.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the provisions of GDPR.