- Cookies are IT data, in particular small text information, which is stored and retained on your terminal devices, through which you use the website of the Maritime Economy Forum in Gdynia, such as e.g. computer, smartphone or tablet.
- The Controller stores cookies on your terminal device in order to ensure proper operation of the website of the Maritime Economy Forum in Gdynia, remember the settings chosen by you and personalize the interface in the scope of the chosen language, direct marketing, ensuring greater security, including the detection of possible fraud or abuse.
- You can independently and at any time change the settings for cookies by setting the conditions for their storage and access. These changes can be made by you using the settings of the web browser he or she is using.
- You may at any time delete cookies using the available functions in the web browser you use.
- Comprehensive information is available in the software settings (web browser). Details for Users using particular web browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
- The Controller informs that limitations or exclusions of cookies and other similar technologies may affect some of the functionalities available on the website of the Maritime Economy Forum in Gdynia.